Monday, June 24, 2013

Girls Night

Sometimes, you just need to let loose. For my two best friends and me, it was Saturday night. I recently finished the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse (post to come next week) and hadn't been able to drink for a while. Morgan and Rachel, both nightshift nurses on the same floor, rarely get the same night off work. So we had to live it up with a girls night at our favorite bar.


Well, okay. So maybe our girls nights are a little different than yours.

We drank and we danced and we caught up on each other's lives. And it was fabulous. I can't wait for our next "girls" night.


How was your weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love a good girls night. This weekend was my first time drinking after the cleanse, too... it tasted delicious! ;-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! I'm glad y'all all got to hang out and spend time together.

    ReplyDelete