Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hump Day

My last two blog posts were a week apart and were both about the dumbest (and possibly my favorite) show on television. I promise I have other things going on in my life. Here are a few of those things...most of which will be getting their own post soon.

Today is the last day of my Advocare 10 Day Cleanse.

Boys girl talk more than girls girl talk.

I'm going to a wedding and a baby shower this weekend. Not for the same person.

Also, this weekend - a long awaited girls night. I say "girls" night even though I'll likely be the only one there without a boy.



Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. Okay you just made my day with that video... thanks! Day 10 of the cleanse... woot woot!!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually the one without a boy too. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete