Saturday, June 1, 2013

June

I can't believe it's already June! My May goals went relatively well. I didn't spend a single dime on credit. I didn't reach my goal of posting on FTC weekly, but I do have a lot of posts ready to publish soon. I got up early most days. There wasn't a day that I went to work with wet hair. Now, working out. You know I didn't accomplish this one. I did get outdoors more...but it was to sit on my back porch, not to work out. I only lost 2 pounds, but guess what... I lost 2 pounds. So I'm down 7 for the year.


June goals.


1. Finish Leadership project

2. Declutter

3. Personal goal

4. Another personal goal

5. Lose 3 pounds



I'm in a community Leadership program. Our project has to be finished by July 31. I'd much rather finish it in June so that we don't have to worry about a thing in July. I'm the project manager, so I'm gonna try to make this happen.


I got rid of half my closet earlier this year, but I still have so many clothes and shoes and things that I never wear or use. They'll all be going to Goodwill.


I have a personal goal that I'd like to set for myself. And that's all I'm gonna say about this one.


I also have another personal goal that I am not at liberty to discuss. Just research for now, though.


Three more pounds. Let's do it.


*Bonus goal: learn to braid my own hair. One Friday, my sister braided my hair. I didn't take it out until Monday because I knew I wouldn't be able to redo it.



How are your 2013 goals holding up?


January - February - March - April - May

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your weight loss! Every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Declutter is such a good goal! I am so ready to do some of that myself!

    ReplyDelete