I'm a planner. A list maker. A checker offer. On a small scale, at least. I don't have an overall plan for my life and where I want to go in the next few years, but I have my dinners for the week planned out every Sunday.
I swear by the Erin Condren Life Planner. Which is why I just shelled out a large chunk of change this morning for my next one. My events are color coded and stickered and underlined and circled. My to do list is written out and ready to be checked off. My goals are there for me to see every day. It's perfect for someone like me (OCD).
This year, you can customize a sheet of stickers. This is what I chose.
What does this say about me?
1. I love sports. Obviously.
2. I go to a lot of concerts. These will likely run out.
3. Out of 60 stickers, for an entire year, I only chose 3 dates. I guess I don't have a great outlook on my love life for the next year.
4. I don't know why I put so many weddings because almost all my friends are married.
5. When I ran out of ideas, I went with meeting because I have those all the time. (I'm an important person, you know.)
I work in technology and I cannot stand to have a to do list or calendar on my phone. It has to be on paper or I don't feel accomplished. Anyone else use paper planners?