Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July

Of my five goals for June, I completed just one. Our Leadership project isn't finished, but we still have another month and it's mostly there. I did declutter things a bit, but then I cluttered them right back up. My two personal goals were both failures, but we won't get into that. The only goal I accomplished was losing 3 pounds, and I lost 5. (I'm down 12 for the year.)




1. Perfect a new recipe

2. Read a book

3. Yoga 2x/week

4. Walks

5. Lose 3 pounds


My "specialty" dish is chicken spaghetti. Everyone loves it and I make it all the time. So much so, that I'm getting tired of it. I need to find a new signature dish.


I reread two books in May, but haven't picked one up since. What should I read?


I used to do yoga once a week, but then I stopped. It's so relaxing and I need some relaxation this month. I'll be going to classes or doing yoga DVDs at least twice a week during July.


I have an active puppy that is cooped up in a medium sized fenced in back yard. He needs to roam. And I need activity. We'll be going on walks in the park or around the neighborhood at least once a week.


Goals 3 and 4 will help with the losing 3 pounds, I hope.


Are you still working to reach your 2013 goals?


2 comments:

  1. 12 pounds already this year?! That is huge! Good job! Also I feel like I need this chicken spaghetti recipe... I am reading Under the Dome by Stephen King right now because it's a summer mini series on NBC and it's SO GOOD!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals and how do-able they are! :)

    ReplyDelete