Monday, July 22, 2013

Pimp My Profile

I had a busy weekend and I have an even busier week ahead of me, so I need some mind numbing activity this morning before I get going.

Cue my Googling "myspace survey" and picking a random one from a website called pimp my profile.




1. What was the last TV show you watched? Bar Rescue. I watched about 12 episodes yesterday.
2. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? A fireball shot. 

3. Have you ever lied to get out of a date or relationship? A date, yes. "I'm sorry, I have to wash my hair that night."
4. Have you ever been in the back of a police car? Yes. Story here.
5. What do you normally order in a bar/pub? Miller Lite or Tito's & Water (no lime).
6. What is your usual everyday dress code? I wear dresses most days.
7. Do you lift weights? On occasion.
8. Sherlock or Doctor Who? Elementary.
9. Glitter or feathers? Feathers. Wild Feathers.
10. What countries have you been to? Just the USA. (for now)
11. How much sleep do you get per night? Too much. Around 9 hours.
12. What is your favourite type of cake? Cheesecake. Which is really more like pie.
13. Who was the last celebrity you spoke to and what did you say? The last celebrity I spoke to...I guess it was when I danced with Mark Conseulos after hanging out with his wife, Kelly Ripa, and Ellen Barkin.

14. Do you get starstruck? No. We're all people.
15. Who was your favourite author as a child? Madeleine L'Engle or Lois Lowry.

3 comments:

  1. How did you just happen to "hang out" with those 3?!?! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd kill for 9 hours of sleep a night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know that too! That is so cool that you got to meet them!

    ReplyDelete