Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

I don't know why Monday gets all the flak. Tuesdays are the worst. At least on Monday, you can think back to the weekend. By Tuesday, the previous weekend is far gone and the next is far away.


+ I didn't post a weekend update yesterday, but I spent the weekend in Dallas
Good bits: John Mayer concert, Taco Bueno, good times with friends.
Bad bits: Car claustrophobia, traffic, witnessed two crimes.
Read Rachel's longer version of the weekend here.



+ I haven't posted about the Bachelorette in a while because it was pretty evident that Brooks, Chris, and Drew would be the final 3. The "most dramatic" season ever has actually been quite boring. There was the Ben drama and then the James drama, but that's it. Plus, we all know she's gonna end up with Chris. And I'll step in to take care of Drew after she breaks his heart.




+ We have a winner! 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congratulations, Molly! I will be emailing you!


+ If you aren't Molly, don't worry. You can pre-order The Wild Feathers album here!



+ I am currently jamming to Skrillex in my office to make it through this Tuesday. How are you coping?

No comments:

Post a Comment