Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Review

I usually post my goals for the month (and how I fared on my goals in the previous month) on the 1st, but I'll be holding off on those until tomorrow. Partially because I haven't decided on all of them. Instead, you get a recap of my busy busy weekend. 


I took off work Thursday and spent the day at the pool.



Friday, I hopped in the car with Morgan and we drove to St. Louis to visit a friend and see our favorite band / favorite guys. We got a lot of "You're driving all the way to St. Louis to see a band? I've never even heard of them." To which I responded, "Oh, you will soon. And also, you must not be reading my blog if you've never heard of them." 

The Wild Feathers. I've mentioned them a few times before. They were the first write up on my extremely neglected music blog. I've seen them six times now. They're so fun to see live and even more fun to hang out with.


And I have a little secret to share with you from my night with The Wild Feathers...

I walked away with an autographed advanced copy of their album (that comes out August 6) and will be giving it to one of you soon! Who wants it? 


Saturday, Morgan and I sleepily drove back to Oxford to celebrate with this lady who just got engaged. Maybe she'll remember she has a blog now.



Sunday, we grilled burgers and drank beers and I fell asleep during The Dark Knight Rises, so I have no clue how it ends. I'm guessing that the dark knight...rises?


I've never been so excited to see a Monday. I need some rest at work to recover from my busy weekend.

How was yours?

Coming this week: July goals, AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Results, and maybe a confess sesh.



Linking up with Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a busy weekend, looks like fun! Mine was good, busy as well. I can't wait to hear everyone's cleanse results! I posted mine today because I didn't realize Raven had pushed back the link up... oh well!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I know you had a great time celebrating with the "to be wed" lady.

    Now.. about that cd.. HMMMM....

    ReplyDelete