Monday, August 12, 2013

Music Mondays

A few months ago, I started a music blog.


I'm a concert junkie. I think I've been to over 50 concerts in the past year. And that doesn't count the music festivals I attended. Recently, I had a conversation with a musician who called me a music connoisseur and referred to me as "Faye from the Internet". He was most likely talking about my Twitter, but I figured I'd expand my music connoisseurism to a blog. Now I just have to learn how to describe riffs and maybe also what riffs are. 

In all seriousness, I'm a music lover. I am not a musician. I couldn't carry a tune if you paid me and the most difficult piece of music I can play is a keyboard version of the chorus to "I Love You Always Forever" by Donna Lewis. So if you love music and want to learn more about great artists from someone who also loves music (and isn't a pretentious know-it-all)...this is the place for you.

Join me in the crowd.




After just 4 posts, it fell by the wayside. Instead of trying to salvage it, I'll be bringing new music posts back here. I've added "Find Me in the Crowd" to my sidebar so you can be updated on all the concerts I'm attending. I'll be posting artist reviews, album reviews, concert recaps, and playlists on Mondays (when I feel like it).

I don't have a full post for you today, but I do have an album recommendation or two.









I can't wait to share more music with you!

1 comment:

  1. nice post here
    Hey i love the style of blogging here on wfayew.blogspot.com/ :)
    there are 2 blogs that i've found so far to be very helpful and have something interesting for me whenever i visit, this one and http://danieluyi.com
    Keep it up. I will be visiting again.

    ReplyDelete