Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday Whereabouts

Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike. What day is it Mike?


- I have a lot going on at work over the next two weeks. I'm busy busy busy.

- I skipped my workout session Monday morning but I went today and I feel fabulous.

- I walked around my neighborhood Monday night and Tuesday morning. It's about a mile and a half, which is nothing to brag about, but I kinda love it.

- Yesterday, I ate lunch by myself at a restaurant. I thought it would be more awkward than it actually was.

- I've always wanted to go see a movie by myself. Maybe I can do that now. The Conjuring?

- It's HUMP DAY! Here's to getting through the rest of the week!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Hump Day! I have ALWAYS wanted to sit at a restaurant by myself and see a movie by myself... but I'm such a chicken. It's definitely on my bucket list though...

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat through one movie by myself. Harry Potter. And there was a woman in her 40s next to me crying.

    Let's just say, I have yet to do that again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat at McAlisters by myself alot! It's so nice having wifi and some great food at the same time!

    ReplyDelete