Monday, December 2, 2013

December

Well, it's December. The final installment of my 2013 goals. How did November go? Fail times five. I didn't read a book. I never even bought Gone Girl, as was the plan. Instead of reworking my budget, I just stopped keeping track of my spending altogether. I obviously did not blog once a week. Nor did I start Christmas shopping. I haven't bought a single gift. When I posted The Skinny on Being Skinny in August, I gave myself a weight goal to reach by November 1. Here it is, December, and I still have not reached that goal. I am, however, very close. I will give an update soon. (So I keep promising, anyway.)

December Goals

Enjoy the rest of 2013


Cop out? Maybe. But I want to enjoy these last few weeks of the year. I still have some goals in my mind and hopefully they'll come naturally regardless of if I choose not to post about them.


I feel like I was about 50% for my goals this year. And honestly, I'm proud of that. And I'm already thinking about goals to set (and actually keep) for next year. 



1 comment:

  1. I just started Gone Girl & love it so far! I do LOVE your December goals. I feel like the days and weeks just go by so fast when the end of the year hits. Like November? It seemed like November lasted one week. I'm going to join you in your December goal & make the most out of the last days of 2013! :)

    xo, B
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete