Friday, January 3, 2014

2013: A Year in Review

2013 has come and gone, but it was a year to be remembered.

I rang in the New Year alone.



Just kidding. I was third wheeling with my favorite couple.




In February, I turned 25, surrounded by wonderful friends.



Also, in February, I first saw The Wild Feathers. They quickly became not only my favorite band, but also my favorite group of guys. I saw them 9 times in 2013, including a New Years Eve show in Nashville. 




In May, we took our annual trip to Gulf Shores for the Hangout Music Fest, where I saw Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, The Shins, Tom Petty, and many more.


In July, we took a road trip to Dallas (my third of the year) to see Phillip Phillips and John Mayer. We missed PP's entire set, but we had fun while we were doing it.



In August, I graduated from our community's Leadership program.



I also joined a fitness class and lived a childhood dream by seeing BSB live.


September was the time for lots of football games. October, too.


In October, I saw two bands that I've been dying to see for years. (Also, marking my 5th Dallas trip of the year.)



In November, I (we) got kicked out of the FloraBama at my friend's Bachelorette party. 

December included another Dallas trip, engagement parties, Christmas parties, time spent with family, a trip to Florida, and finally, a Bowl victory for my Rebels.


Also, this year, I gave up the single life in exchange for this guy. Completely worth it.


I went to three weddings and celebrated two friends having babies. The couple I started the New Year with got engaged and will be married in less than a month! 

2013, you were quite a year. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. I got tired reading this list- it sounds like SO MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete