Thursday, January 2, 2014

January

Wow. It's 2014, y'all.



My generic resolutions for the year are:

Be healthy.
Be organized.
Be happy.

Each month, I'll be setting 5 small goals that will help me accomplish those.


January Goals

1. Finish 2 books

2. Decorate my office

3. Drink water

4. Household projects

5. Purge my closet


I've begun reading Gone Girl. I'm pretty sure I'll finish it in no time. Next on the list is Divergent. (I know, I know…I'm a little behind on my book choices.)

I've had my own office at work for over a year, but the walls are still empty. I need framed pictures and maybe a plant or two. I want my office to be cozy!

I don't drink enough water. Sometimes I'll go all day before I realize that I've had nothing to drink. Not healthy.

We've had frames and shelves and all kinds of things sitting in our garage for over a year. They're patiently waiting to take their place on the walls. It will happen this month. At least one thing, anyway. I don't want to get ahead of myself.

My closet is FULL, guys. And I only wear 1/3 of it. It's beyond time for a donation to Goodwill.



I also plan to get back on track with this whole blogging thing. I miss it.

Posts to look for in the coming days (or weeks):

2013: A Year In Review
The Skinny on GETTING Skinny (an update)
Music Monday: Adrian Dickey
…and many more



2 comments:

  1. After Gone Girl you should check out the author's othe books Dark Places and Sharp Object. Both very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Gone Girl and I can't wait to hear what you think of Divergent.

    ReplyDelete