Monday, January 6, 2014

Music Monday: Adrian Dickey

I love to support local. Local music, local food, local art, local everything. I spend a lot of time seeing local acts play in Oxford. One of the acts that I saw and loved was Adrian Dickey.

Photo via Adrian Dickey//Photo by Christina Huck

I've seen Adrian play a handful of times and he kills it live. His album, Bless the Soul, was also one of my favorite albums of 2013. I'm pretty sure I need to replace the needle on my turntable because I listened to it so much.



Adrian recently moved to the Philadelphia area, so if you're a local there, go see him sometime. Maybe this Wednesday at Melodie's Cafe!

Also, and here's the kicker…Adrian is attempting to fund his second album through Kickstarter. He has 5 days left to reach his goal! If you've heard his first album, you're gonna want to hear another. And if you haven't, go check it out anyway! Anything he raises in excess of his goal will go to a local Philadelphia charity. 



To donate to Adrian's project, click the above image or visit Kickstarter.com

If not for Adrian, donate for me. Because I want that second album in my collection immediately.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check him out. He's pretty hot so he already has me interested lol :)

    ReplyDelete