Thursday, February 20, 2014

BirchBox Review - January

I have used the same beauty products since I was about 12 years old.

Dove bar soap, CoverGirl blush, and Maybelline mascara. Oh, and Dove 2-in-1 Shampoo/Conditioner.

So this year, I decided to branch out and try new things. To help myself with this, I signed up for BirchBox. Everyone and their mother knows what BirchBox is, so I won't waste your time explaining it.


My January box included these 5 goodies.




I love this stuff. Not only is it all-natural…it smells like blueberries and makes my lashes look extra long. I don't know if I will splurge and buy a full-size tube for $18, but I will enjoy using it until I run out of my sample.



I don't use any hair products. Not even hairspray. I barely dry my hair and only straighten or curl it once in a blue moon. I have been using this stuff and I love the way it smells, but I really don't even know what it does, so I don't know if I like it.



This stuff is amazing. Not only does it smooth my face, but I have noticed that my pesky sun spot on my cheek is about 3 shades lighter after only using this for a month. Definitely spending $35 on the full-size version of this.



This gold glitter nail polish was perfect for sparkling up my Valentine nails. I painted my nails gold and then put a coat of this glittery polish over both of my ring fingers. Unfortunately, I did not read the description in that the polish "morphs from a gold glitter into a sparkly berry hue in the sun". Once I stepped into the sun and saw how haphazardly I had applied the polish, I was a little embarrassed. It's a fun little polish to have, but I wouldn't spend money on the full-size.



I actually haven't even used these yet. But they seem like a cool idea?


My February box arrived yesterday. I can't wait to try these products!



Click here to try BirchBox!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh - I might have to try that Smarty Pants CC SPF 20, it sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete