Wednesday, March 12, 2014

BirchBox Review - February

My February BirchBox was a little meh. And February is my birthday month…what's up with that? 

I did find one product that I love, though. Here's what I got.







This stuff is Heaven. I already have soft skin, but my skin is even smoother after using this product. I've been using it every morning and night and my face is looking a lot fresher these days. I immediately purchased the full-size for $26.95 



This little tool is pretty nifty. I've used it a few times for a top knot and a low bun. I got the "Half-Up", but my hair is so thin and fine that it all fits in there. If you have a lot of hair, you might have to check out The Wrap-Up.



No. This is color for your eyes, cheeks, and lips? I barely wear makeup. I brush on a little blush and I brush on a little eye shadow. I can't do pasty things on my face. I tried to use it for lip color, but it was too chalky. Not a fan.



This lotion feels super soft, but the Pomegranate scent was overwhelming. I might consider buying another scent. But then again, I kinda prefer my Jergens.



I went to the doctor a couple weeks ago because I thought I had Strep Throat. The Strep test came back negative and Doc wrote me a prescription for "Tea with Honey and Lemon". But I still never made this tea. Oops.


My March box is here and I'm a little more excited about its contents!



*My BirchBox find was Jergens BB Body Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment