Saturday, March 1, 2014

March

Hey, 2014. Slow it down. Is it really March already?

I was 90% on my February goals. I put away all the old cards that were making my planner weigh a million pounds. I did not move the guest bed into my bedroom, but I still plan to. I began reading a book, but have not yet finished it. I tried to read Divergent. But. My favorite childhood book was The Giver. My favorite book of all time is Anthem by Ayn Rand. I felt like I wouldn't be able to get into the story because I'd be too busy comparing this book to those. So, I started The Fault in Our Stars but am not quite finished. Half completion. I set up my budget for March and even put it in a fancy little binder. I also signed up for Snap Fitness and set up a workout schedule that includes their Bootcamp and Yoga classes. 


March Goals

1. Sunday clean day

2. Relaxation baths

3. Read a non-fiction book

4. Work out 2x/week

5. Handwritten cards


Every Sunday, I will do at least one load of laundry, change my sheets, and vacuum my bedroom. 


I hardly ever take baths, but I love them. Once a week in March, I'll take a nice relaxing bath (likely with a glass of wine).


Memoirs used to be my favorite books, but I haven't read one in a while. I'm gonna pick one up this month. Any suggestions? 


To get my money's worth from Snap Fitness, I need to workout at least twice a week. I plan to go more than that, but as long as I go two times every week, I will have fulfilled my goal.


I missed birthdays in February and some of my favorites are in March, too. I need to stock up on cards so that I have them on hand when I need to send one.


How are you holding up on your goals so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment