Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Best Friend's Wedding

I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in the Walker Wedding at the beginning of February. Not only are Rachel and Andrew two of my best friends and one of my favorite couples, but they are the best wedding throwers around. It had all the ingredients of a kickass wedding. 

A very much in love couple.



Pretty dresses.


Booze.


And dancing.



That's all you really need, right? 


Plus, I caught the bouquet. Look out, A.





To see more of the wedding and to follow Rachel along on her new journey as a Mrs., go check out the relaunch of her blog at Rachel Rewritten.

2 comments:

  1. EEEEP! LOVE this! I had no idea I'd have a whole blog post to myself :) Makes me happy. You are a blessing, my sweet friend. Thank you for standing by my side on our big day--it wouldn't have been the same without our Ted Mosby! (And now that I've started back officially, YOU have to start blogging more!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you caught the bouquet!! Oooh la la! Our best friend just got engaged last Thursday & we're already psyched for the wedding!

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete