Thursday, April 10, 2014

BirchBox Review - March

My March BirchBox contained two things I was really hoping for.





I have been hoping for some of this. My hands have been so dry this winter and my lips stay chapped. It's a little greasy, but that's obviously what my hands needed, because it worked. Just don't put it on if you know you'll be shaking someone's hand in the near future. Also, the sample size was super tiny. I doubt I'll buy the full-size because, well, Winter is over and my hands are soft again.



I got a similar product in January, but this stuff is amazing. It smells amazing, it feels amazing, and it made my hair look amazing. It's definitely worth the full-size purchase. 



I have been hoping for a BB cream to come in my box. I already discovered a CC cream that I love, so naturally, I thought the BB cream would be great, too. I hate it. It makes my face feel wet and gross when I put it on. I tried it a few times, but wanted to wash my face immediately. I'll stick to my drug store Maybelline BB cream for now.



I've been trying to wear more color on my lips, but I don't like this stuff. It makes my lips so dry that I have to put on chapstick, too. And then my chapstick turns pink. Plus, it's almost the exact same color as the cheek and lip stuff I got last month. Lame.



Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Love this stuff. (Told y'all, I love my Jergens.) Plus, BirchBox included a $2 off coupon in my box. I'll be purchasing this as soon as my sample runs out.



Here's what I'll be trying this month. 



Have you signed up for BirchBox?

No comments:

Post a Comment