Wednesday, May 21, 2014

BirchBox Review - April

When I got back from vacation, my May box was waiting for me so now it's time to review the products I received in April.







Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue

I usually stick with my Burberry Brit all year round, but it's nice to have something new to try. It's fresh and summery and really does last a long time. I'll use it until the sample runs out. (Which won't be long because it's tiny.)


BeeKind - Body Lotion

This lotion is super soft and you can tell (by the smell) that it's made with organic ingredients. But come on BirchBox…lotion 3 months in a row? Also, that organic smell…kinda smells like an organic dude. So it became a nice little happy for the BF!


Color Club - Gala's Gems Collection (Gold Struck)

My sister got the "Aquamarine Azulino", my best friend got the "Breakfast At…", and I got "Gold Struck", so I've used all 3 in the past month. They are beautiful colors that go on easily and then, even with at least 2 coats and a top coat, chip off in 2-3 days. Thankfully I like changing it up often, but I wouldn't spend the money on the full-size.


Sumita - Color Intense Pencil (Black)

I got this liner in Black and my sister got it in Purple, so I've tried both. I was the queen of eye liner in my high school days, but don't wear it much now. However, it is nice to spice it up for a night out every now and then…and this eyeliner is perfect for that.


KIND Snacks - Healthy Grains Bar (Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt)

As you can see from the photo above, I ate this before I even had time to take a picture of my box. It was so delicious. I purchased two full-size boxes immediately. 


Also in April, BirchBox included one of their "52 bright ideas for a rainy day". I got tip number 17. "Try a new fitness class at your gym or a boutique studio. Drag a friend along for moral support." It was a nice reminder that I signed up for a gym because it offered fitness classes and then never went back.

Here's what I'll be trying in May!



Have you signed up for BirchBox?

No comments:

Post a Comment