Thursday, May 1, 2014

May

I'm actually quite ashamed about how poorly I've been doing on completing my goals this year. My April goals were basically a joke. Yet again, I didn't read a book. I did the first few days of the 30 Day Beach Body Challenge, but then slacked off. I did complete the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse (and lost 4 pounds). I also took Mosby on one walk…which was actually more like a hike. But only one. Cleaning was a bit of a success. I did do a little light house cleaning every day, but it wasn't always 30 minutes worth.


May Goals.

Set up all bills to auto draft.

Clean out garage.

Move closet.

Purge summer stuff.

Clean my desk every day.


50% of my bills auto draft from my account, but the other 50% do not. I'm totally over writing checks and paying things online. I'd rather just have my account do it for me automatically.


Our garage is full of Christmas stuff, old boxes, and old clothes. Time to throw it out and set up A's Chuck Norris gym.




A and I are moving into the master bedroom of our house. We have to clean and paint before we do so, but I want to go ahead and start putting things in the closet as a head start.


I still have this swimsuit. Why? There's no way that's fitting me ever again. 




I usually clean up my desk and make a to-do list for the day when I get into work. It would be so much easier if that was already done when I arrived.



How are your 2014 goals going for you? Hopefully better than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment