Thursday, September 4, 2014

September

This month, I am taking off from setting goals. Instead, here's a list of exciting things that are happening in September!



+ Nashville this weekend for The Wild Feathers and Ole Miss vs Vanderbilt
If you're going to Nashville for the game, be sure to come see The Wild Feathers at Live on the Green Friday night!

+ Sons of Anarchy final season premiere 
If you don't watch this show, I'm begging you -- don't start. It will kill your soul. But I gotta see how it ends.

+ Cooler weather (fingers crossed)
I'm ready for boots and sweaters.

+ First Ole Miss home game next weekend
It's Grove time!

+ Taking A to see the Avett Brothers
This will be our first big concert together. And it's my favorite band!

+ Fall shopping!
I need boots and sweaters. (see above)



What are you excited about this month?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be in Nashville this weekend! I'm so excited! #hottytoddy

    ReplyDelete