Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Goals

In 2015, I had planned on setting monthly goals that all followed the same 3 themes.


I stopped setting goals after a few months and now the year is almost over. It was a strange year for me. I won't just chalk it up to a loss because I learned a lot. And now I have one last month to get some shit done.

Get Fit: I had planned to really get into a workout routine this year. Not just to get fit, but also to clear my mind. It didn't happen. But it wasn't a total loss. Although I did gain 11 pounds during my sister's pregnancy (sympathy symptoms), I lost a few of them.

December Goal: Just work out. Not every day, but at least a few times a week. I can do it. Plus, I'm going to a wedding...on New Year's Eve...where an ex will be in attendance. I need to look hot.


Stress Less: This year was full of stress. FULL.

December Goal: Take a vacation from work. Our holiday leave is the last two weeks of the month, but I'm taking an extra week before that. I usually take a week in the Fall, but never got the chance, so I'll be taking it this month.


Learn More: I did learn quite a bit this year. Not only about myself, but I also took a class and learned how to make Android apps.

December Goal: Get an A out of the class. In the next two weeks, I have a test, a project due, and a final. I currently have an A...just gotta keep it that way.


My current goal for 2016 is to actually set and follow goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment