Thursday, January 7, 2016

2015 Birchbox Faves!

In 2015, I received 63 samples from Birchbox. From perfumes to lotions to shampoos and face wash and every makeup product you could imagine, I have picked my 10 favorites. Here they are, in no particular order.



1. Dr. Jart+ - Premium Beauty Balm - This is the lightest, smoothest, and most covering bb cream I have ever used. The full-size product is $39, which is more than I would ever think about spending on makeup, but it's well worth it.

2. Aruba Aloe - Luxe Foot Creme - My feet are rough. Like actually rough. This is one of the only lotions that has managed to soften them. Full-size is $18.

3. Stila - Look at Me Liquid Lipstick - A trio of these lipsticks is $20. My sample was what I refer to as Ole Miss Red but is actually called Beso. It is perfect for gameday (and any other time you want to rock red lips). It is a bit drying, but I just use chapstick along with it. Very long lasting!



4. Benefit - Watt's Up! Cream-to-Powder Highlighter - I had never used a highlighter before getting this sample in my Birchbox and wow at the difference it makes. Just a little on your cheek and brow bones and you sparkle. I received the sample in March and haven't had to purchase a full-size ($30) yet.

5. theBalm cosmetics - Balm Desert Bronzer/Blush - I use this as bronzer and eyeshadow. It's a perfect warm color that goes great with my skin tone. Full-size is $21 and comes with a mirror.



6. POP Beauty - POP Portfolio Eyeshadow Palette - This entire palette is only $26! It's goes on smooth and lasts all day. I received the 3 colors marked above, which are perfect for me. (Purple brings out green eyes.)

7. Bliss - Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask - I love this mask. It's light and foamy and only takes 5 minutes. But it's $54.



8. Scalisi Skincare - Anti-Aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - $65 is really not expensive for an anti-aging product. The sample size was too small to know if the anti-aging part actually works, but the moisturizing sure does.

9. Juliette Has a Gun - Not a Perfume - I got more compliments on this perfume than any fragrance I have ever worn. Plus, I think it's cool that it's called "not a perfume" because it only includes one element which is used as a background fragrance in many other perfumes. It's price tag is a little hefty at $100, though.

10. Mirenesse - Glossy Kiss (Angel Kiss) - This lipstick/lip gloss is smooth, moisturizing, and stays on well. It's $22.


If you're interested in products like these showing up at your door once a month, check out Birchbox here! If you already receive Birchbox...what are some of your favorite products?





No comments:

Post a Comment