Monday, February 1, 2016

2016: Getting Healthy [February]

January was a bust. 2016 has not been my year, so far. Thankfully, I count my birthday as my "new year" and it's one week away! I'm hoping 28 is my best year yet.

So, after completely failing on all 3 of my January goals, I've decided to set more realistic goals for February.


DIET - Cleanse.
I've done the Advocare 10 day cleanse before and I had good results. I'm not sure if I want to do it again or find another. Any suggestions?

EXERCISE - Simple, daily workout.
I'm going with this one from Pinterest. Gotta start somewhere.











MENTAL - Blog!
I have said before that blogging is an outlet for me. It inspires my creativity and helps me sort out my feelings (and sometimes makes me laugh) -- so I'm going to blog at least twice a week. Maybe more. I need to catch up on my Bachelor posts...and I might bring back The Dating Diaries. I do have a few stories now that I'm back on the market.


What goals are you planning to accomplish in 2016?


[January]

No comments:

Post a Comment