Monday, April 18, 2016

Faye'sbook A-Z

After an hour long car ride to the MS Delta.


Because the best way to get back into blogging is with a bunch of random facts about myself, right?

Available or married?
I'm single.

Book?
Favorite? Anthem by Ayn Rand.

Cake or Pie?
I don't like cake. I like cheesecake, which is basically pie. So...pie?

Drink of Choice?
Miller Lite.

Essential Item?
Snapchat.

Favorite Color?
Green.

Game to watch or play?
Watch: baseball, football, tennis. 

Hometown?
I grew up in Pontotoc, MS -- but Oxford is now my hometown.

Indulgence?
Cheese.

Job?
Coordinator of Distance Learning Facilities and Technology Services. Yes, it's a mouthful. And a handful. But I love it.

Kids (and their names)?
Just my dog-child, Mosby!

Life is incomplete without?
Good conversation, good music, good food.

Music group or singer?
Nirvana. The Avett Brothers. City and Colour. Paul Simon. The Wild Feathers.

Number of siblings?
One sister/best friend.

Oranges or apples?
Oranges.

Phobias and fears?
Spiders. And being lost at sea.

Quote (favorite)?
"Better to write for yourself and have no public then to write for the public and have no self." - Cyril Connolly 

Reason to smile?
All of my problems are just first world problems.

Season?
Spring (Baseball) & Autumn (Football).

Tattoos?
I love them. I have some. I want more.

Unknown fact about me?
I live with my mom. (Actually, my mom lives with me.) 

Vegetable?
Brussels Sprouts.

Worst habit?
Being a bitch.

X-rays you've had?
Teeth & ankles.

Your favorite food?
Steak & potatoes.

Zodiac?
Aquarius.


After finishing this, I realized I did it 3 years ago and my answers haven't changed much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment