Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Dating Diaries Return?


So I used to write a little feature on this blog called "The Dating Diaries" where I shared my many disastrous/hilarious dating stories. Then I went and got in a relationship and let myself get boring.

For real, though. The only times I did blog was about home redecorating. Yawn!

Well, I'm back. And so are the dating diaries.

It took me a couple months after my last relationship ended to put myself out there again. But when I was ready, I put on my black leather pants and 4-inch heels and went to a bar with a friend. I was on a mission to find out if I still had it. The moment we walked in, I pointed out the cutest guy in the room & told my wingman to introduce us. He did. And we hit it off. I later found out that he was 5 years younger than me and lived 600 miles away, but he definitely gave me back my confidence.
I have since been on a few nice dates and had a few horror stories...all (most) of which I will share with you. You can look forward to stories like "The Professor", "The Bumble Fumble", and maybe even "The Secret".

And check out my previous disasters by clicking that "dating diaries" label below.


2 comments: